Tuesday, June 24, 2008

AAAGGG TOG!

I’m so disappointed and frustrated... just discovered a very important email in my junk mailbox, about 2 months late!!!!! It seems I was accepted into the Crammed Organisms show, and missed out on exhibiting my dolls and being published in their book of the same name. I'm even on their artists' page, with a link to my Flickr page.


The theme for their massive softie show was ‘Fairy, folk, and fable’, and I decided to make Cinderella and her ugly sisters. Here’s a pic of the sisters’ faces; Cinderella turned into Moya (see her in my very first post). I was so excited about the prospect of making ugly dolls, but left them when I thought I wasn’t selected. Might do something with them later, I quite like the one with beauty spots.


Now I’ll make sure to check that damn junk box more often!

No comments: