Friday, August 15, 2008

Last night

Wow, it was so much fun at Craftwerk! Very busy and vibey, just a shame I was downstairs in the very cold basement. Met heaps of really nice people, and sold quite a few badges and buttons, a couple of dogs, and had some keen interest in my bags (but unfortunately no sales:(. Anyway, think I need to start that Etsy shop now, I'm all inspired and have a bit of stock left.

I'm off to claim my birthday present from my gorgeous husband now; three months later I've finally found the time for a much needed hour-long massage. Aah, bliss...

6 comments:

lilysmakebelieve said...

Hour long massage! Can I come? Lovely to meet you too- I love your badges and regret not spending more on peoples lovely things last night. Definately get an etsy shop up and running- everyone will go mad for your things on there. The perfect market. Hope to see you and your lovely things again soon :)

ruby in the dust said...

the massage was amazing! made me forget about the hours spent slaving in front of the sewing machine!!

Shelley and Esther said...

Hiya! We would love to list some of your work on toggle.co.nz if you are keen. If you want to have a chat about Etsy, tips etc let me know. I have picked up a feel for it over the last year. Email me on esther@toggle.co.nz. esther xx

kimberlee said...

good luck on the etsy shop. Ours have gone fairly well so I always encourage people to give it a whirl:)

Anna said...

Hi, sorry for the slooow reply- it was great to meet you at craftwerk- i hope that it was inspiring. I'm about to embark on a another round of collars-whew!

ruby in the dust said...

Thanks guys, still keen for etsy and maybe next month's craftbomb.