Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's SPRING!


It's spring and I feel so happy! We have cherry blossoms in the back yard, and my boys and I have been enjoying watching all the bumble bees, monarch butterflies and wax eyes flitting about. I feel like doing something nice, so here's a nice badge for somebody. If you'd like it, just leave a comment (if you're not on blogspot, remember to also leave an email address), and I'll announce the winner next Wednesday evening (so let's say you can enter until 7pm our time next Wednesday). Good luck!

7 comments:

goooooood girl said...

Well well well......

candeelady said...

Enjoy your spring and put me in for the badge, very CUTE!

jaz said...

pick me!

Love your work darling.

jaz

wilna said...

gelukkige lente sussie!
mal oor jou badge!

sue said...

me please!

Danelle said...

Hou baie daarvan, maar laat iemand anders wen, ek weet mos kersfees kom...! Lente laat my net so "nice" voel!

jaz said...

by the way...

that gooooood girl isn't a good girl, its a link for online poker. You should be able to ban them making comments.