Sunday, September 28, 2008

Things to do on a Spring day

1. Smell the wisteria. Mmmmm.


2. Celebrate a little friend's first birthday.


3. Pick up the dolls, who are looking slightly bewildered. All have ribbons, two blue and three red (that means two very good, three quite good). Who cares, I love them! I won't do this to them again. It felt a bit like sending Little Miss Sunshine to the Porcelein Pageant with all the other girls wearing make-up and pouts, and mine looking like, well, cloth dolls.

2 comments:

candeelady/quirkydolls said...

Cloth dolls, and yours especially, are far more beautiful than painted hard heads. AND,They can be cuddled and slept with comfortably!

ruby in the dust said...

Thank you very much! :) I like my dolls to look like dolls, not real little people; I suppose that's the appeal for us cloth-dollers...