Friday, October 3, 2008

The angel without wings


I can't believe how quickly this doll took to make; I started her on Monday, and finished her on Friday (and that means I worked Mon, Tue and a couple of hours today). I'm so happy with her, she has just the right look for an angel, I think. Just not sure whether she needs wings... Any comments would be appreciated :) I want to take some nice photos for Christmas cards, and I've been playing around with props today, but we'll see whether I can do the job myself. Watch this space...

2 comments:

kimberlee said...

she looks great, I think wings would be a fun thing to experiment with, but I don't know if she needs them. could be nice but she does look complete.

also for some reason she looks african to me... don't know why but I do like it.

ruby in the dust said...

Thanks K! Maybe it's the hair that looks African, it's got such an unusual colour.