Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Breakthrough


Today I'm having a little celebration: I've finally opened my Etsy shop, and it wasn't nearly as painful as I expected it to be! I'm adding stock over the course of this week, so it's still pretty empty. I've listed some handbags and stickers, with books and badges to follow soon. With all the rain and overcast weather we've been having, I've been finding it hard to get enough light for good photos.

Another reason to celebrate: after a lengthy delay, my dolls are finally in the Trelise Cooper Kids' store. I cannot begin to describe the angst I've had over those little ladies, but it seems it was unnecessary. The buyer really seems to like them, and let's hope the customers do too :)

3 comments:

Norma in NZ said...

Congrats on opening your etsy shop & also your success with your dolls.

Anna said...

congratulations!

ruby in the dust said...

Thanks ladies! still slowly updating that shop...