Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa's helper

Just made a few more Christmas pressies; one's a bag on order for a friend, two little birds for my smallest monkey, Joshua, and a few pouches for this Sunday's Kraftbomb.
The birds were a lot of fun, even though I had no idea what I was doing! I might do a bit of a tutorial about it in the new year so you too can make a t-shirt applique!! Are you as excited as I am? I hope so...
And here are my pouches, with a pen for size. A few people have been surprised about their size; thought they were much smaller. No, they're just right for pens, chocolate bars, cellphones, just not small dogs, ok.

2 comments:

kimberlee said...

hey those are some very impressive appliques, mine usually come out wavy.
tutorial? yes please!

see you sunday!

ruby in the dust said...

HI there! the secret is lots of vilene ;) (I think they call it fusible interfacing; the iron-on stuff) see you sunday?