Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happiness

One of my favourite things is a washing line full of bright, crisp embroidered linen, warm from the sun and sometimes still with a hint of starch. Hmmm, fills me with inspiration.


And here's a few products of said inspiration. I've been making lots of buttons for those knitters out there, and heaps of new stickers.
But wait, there's more. Inside my latest pouches you'll find some cute little labels, made with the help of some grossgrain ribbon, iron-on transfers and a stellar idea from Anna.

See you at Kraftbomb this Sunday!

9 comments:

Niella said...

ohhh such sweetness!! The joys of fabric, stickers, and emb. floss is just sooooo fun!

have supa fun at KB:):)

ruby in the dust said...

thanks niella, hope to see you there!

Bee said...

Oh your pouches and buttons look delightful Heleen! Love the little labels too! Great idea.

Anna said...

Hi! your labels look great- did you have lots of fun making them...? haha! are you selling on sunday? I'm not - I've had a house moving induced holiday! catch you later

A

ruby in the dust said...

wow anna, that was quick, I was still going to tell you about those labels!!

Kimberlee and Lies said...

Oooh the iron on transfers, I've gotta give it a go (talked about it with Anna too)! I just love those buttons...
X lies

Two Love said...

Hiya, It was too sunny on Sunday everyone was at the beach! I had fun though it was a new experience for me, hopefully I can join you at Kraftbomb again :)

Freshly Found said...

Mmmm! I can just smell that lovely sun-drenched, freshly washed linen!

kimberlee said...

I hope the market went okay for you, I heard it was pretty quiet.

are you doing the cross street one?