Monday, January 19, 2009

Summer days



We've just returned from a very relaxing camping trip up north. For the first time since we've had kids, we went away with no real itinerary in mind. We just went where the mood and the op shops took us (really! I have such an understanding husband...). Hopefully one day Daniel and Joshua will add this holiday with its camping, digging for cockles, visiting great-grandparents in Opononi, digging holes in the beach and all the other great things you can do in this beautiful country to their collective memory of 'when we were little'. Having a great 2009 already!

3 comments:

kimberlee said...

looks like an awesome time, op shops and understanding husbands must go together, otherwise what would we do?

also I love the flickr slideshow you added, I see some amazing nz twin dolls!

Danelle said...

Hey swester! Bly julle het so 'n lekker vakansie gehad!!! Stunning foto. Kan nie wag om te sien wat jy als hierdie jaar op jou blog en etsy shop gaan create nie! En hierdie jaar maak ek ook my etsy winkel oop...
xxxd

ruby in the dust said...

yes, I couldn't do this without a supportive husband. Since I've started making money off my crafts, Craig doesn't seem to mind so much that most of our bedroom is filled with my craft supplies!