Monday, February 2, 2009

Bunnies for new babies

It's been a very fertile couple of weeks, with three gorgeous newborns arriving: a new nephew and two little friends. Welcome to Bernardie, Theo and Indiana!

So...I've been sewing my favourite gifts for little ones: bunny rattles from the Softies book, plus my latest thing, applique. Here's all the bunnies in a row:

I think I've got just enough experience with t-shirt appliques now to share my (still limited) knowledge in a tutorial which I'll post straight after this one.

2 comments:

Sock Monkey Headquarters said...

Yay! Well done you...they turned out so good!

It gave me the courage to mend some of the boychum's shorts applique styles...unfortunately he wouldn't let me sew on bunnies..hehehehe..

xx
Deb

ruby in the dust said...

applique boy shorts, oooh... how very industrious of you :)