Thursday, April 23, 2009

violently happy


I have had the most amazing news: both my sisters are coming to visit us in just 6 weeks! They briefly thought about keeping it a secret, but I'm so glad they didn't. Now I have all that time to enjoy looking forward to it as well as the actual visit.
Danelle is a glass artist and Wilna makes beautiful beaded tops, books and bags; no doubt you'll see some of their products at the June Kraftomb! And I will be there on Sunday with a whole table to myself; a first, but hopefully a good move. I have so many different products and I always find it hard to display them properly, so I've made a real effort with stands and things this time. Will try to take a photo. Have a great weekend :)






2 comments:

R.W.S. said...

I was really impressed with your mirror stands! The different containers & heights made your stall like a mini-shop, which I think is much more interesting than just one flat surface. Here endeth my review (five stars) :)

ruby in the dust said...

Thanks Bronwyn! great review, will have to think about a testimonials page :))