Monday, May 4, 2009

Four and two


No, I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth, it's just that Vodafone can't spell my name properly and so we didn't have internet for a whole week!

Things I did while I was gone:
  • Celebrated Daniel's 4th and Josua's 2nd birthdays.
  • Baked those number cookies.
  • Got some new books bound.
  • Had a stall at the new Devonport Craft Market.
  • Failed miserably at learning to crochet.

Another highlight was a carbootfull of beautiful upholstery fabric sample books that came my way via my generous friend Sam. I've spent today ripping some of them apart, washing the fabric and sorting it out. A massive job, but so worth it. I'll take some photos and post them later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did the devo craft market go?? Sam :)

ruby in the dust said...

hey sam, I've just written a bit about it, but I had good sales, thanks! thank goodness too for Kate's coffee run.