Monday, May 18, 2009

Winter crafting



I've finally been able to make a few things I've had on my personal to-do list for too long. My favourite; the K-Mart cardigan with 9 new buttons made from an old tray cloth.
Next up is the fantail cushion cover, made from two old blankets to replace a burnt cushion cover. Toddlers and heaters are not a good combination. Thankfully only the cushion got burnt...
And finally, here's some new badges I made up today. Lovely colours, so fresh and happy. I still have a few items on that list, so I'd better get cracking. Have a great week.

4 comments:

kimberlee said...

you have been busy! well done on all three projects

ruby in the dust said...

thanks Kimberlee! had to make time for them, but it's so worth making something for yourself...

jacci r said...

Love the badges, are they embroidered? They are so dainty, well done.

Jann said...

Hello, My dear sister sent me one of your doillie purses as a birthday present and I love it. My teenage daughter also loves it.
We are in Dunedin.