Saturday, June 20, 2009

In print

I had a big surprise yesterday when I heard some of my journals were in the latest NZ Women's Weekly magazine (22/06/09). How cool; thanks to Endemic for the plug! You can find them there, or on Toggle (if the link is dead, check under 'paper' in the categories). If you would like to check them out for real, Next Door Gallery (132 Hinemoa St, Birkenhead) or Let's go Retro (717 Swanson Rd, West Auckland) both have it in stock. And don't forget about Kraftbomb; I'll be there next Sunday. Here's a link to the article:Trash to treasure

4 comments:

The Devonport Craft Market / TOTO said...

Congratulations Heleen! That's fab news!! Hope you get lots of sales from it.

Bam Bam Creative said...

Well done you!! They look fantastic!

Bee said...

That is so cool, well done!! Just looking at Toggle, were you featured in Frankie as well or is that old news? :)

ruby in the dust said...

Thanks guys! As far as I know, I'm doing a giveaway in Frankie; will post about it when I can locate a copy (have been in the central North island for a week; they didn't have the latest copy anywhere!)