Friday, August 21, 2009

Good


As I've said before, I'm sometimes a bit behind the 8-ball. That goes for only finding out yesterday my journals are featured in the Aug/Sept copy of Good magazine. Thanks Miss Ellie for the heads up :) I'm just getting some more bound for Kraftbomb next Sunday. It's Kraftbomb's first birthday this month, by the way. What a year it's been for craft in Auckland...
I've been a bit quiet here in blogville for the last couple of weeks; been very busy with a really exciting project which I'll reveal sometime next week. Have a great weekend :)

9 comments:

R.W. Scissors said...

Yay, congrats! And they picked Bullwinkle - an excellent choice :)

Knitty Graffity said...

Good on you, girl! :-)

kimberlee said...

wow congrats on the good press. I hope they asked you if they could feauture your work though!

Ruby in the Dust said...

thanks guys :) Any publicity is good, especially in this magazine! If you haven't seen it yet, it's dedicated to sustainability in NZ.

The Devonport Craft Market / TOTO said...

Go you! That's fab news. The magazine is a fantastic one and they are a really lovely bunch of people too. Congrats!

ruby victoria printmaking said...

woohoo I still have a copy of this book it was my brothers when he was little he is hm 39 now
and I still read it to my little one
so funny seeing it here !

Lara said...

congrats on the article :-)

Ruby in the Dust said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments :)

Megan said...

These journals are so cool! Love them. You're getting such great exposure, go you.