Friday, August 14, 2009

Rest


I felt so tired today, like I've been overdoing it a bit. I think I probably have been trying to cram in way too much and going to bed too late, so I'm really looking forward to going away with some girlfriends tomorrow. Somewhere near Te Aroha, is all I know. Hot pools, some shopping along the way, catch-ups and hot chocolate. Just what I need.

Also looking forward to some good movies coming soon; The Lovely Bones and Where the Wild Things Are (check out the new trailer here).

8 comments:

melissa said...

hope you feel more energised soon! your day tomorrow should be just perfect.
p.s. thank you for your kind comment on my blog. :)

R.W. Scissors said...

Have fun, Heleen! Hope you have a brilliant time. xo B

Ruby in the Dust said...

thanks so much ladies; a girls' weekend comes highly recommended. we had a great time away and the batteries feel recharged.

kimberlee said...

enjoy your rest:)

kimberlee said...

also I just watched the lovely bones trailer and wow, I am all shivers! can't wait!

Nonavee said...

What a BEAUTIFUL blog. I have been trying to improve my one, always impressed with your handling of so many variables, and sophisticated touch.

Nonavee said...

Craft club posting as well---

Ruby in the Dust said...

Gosh, thanks Nonnie! Sophisticated, hey ;)