Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Little felt pouches to be sold with my pocket mirrors.
Some beautiful embroidery pouches with upholstery fabric backs. You can see them at Sunday's Devonport Craft Market, 10 to 3.
It's still only September (just), but I'm starting to worry about the number of craft markets I've signed up for in the next 3 months. I have soooo much work to do, so I'd better get back to it...
(By the way, Nazeera is Joshua's daycare 'nana', and is looking after Daniel as well during the holidays.)
Monday, September 28, 2009
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
- lots of embroidered cloths and old books
- sequins, embroidery thread and felt for the bird kits
- a guillotine
- a small wire binding machine
We went to Hamilton on Saturday. The city is currently famous for being the most boring place in NZ. I really don't think so; I'm always happy to tag along when Craig needs to go on some tree-related mission. This weekend he judged the regional tree climbing competition, so I got a great deal of op shopping done, plus a visit to my favourite emporium, David's. I even had a quick look at an arty pile of rubbish.
And here we are on Wednesday. I'm getting ready for Kraftbomb this Sunday, and the school holidays next week. And right now, getting to know my little binder on a more personal level.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Monday, September 14, 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Thursday, September 3, 2009
It's been such a great week. Some reasons:
- It's spring, the best time of the year! It's getting much warmer in the day, and our garden is full of flowers.
- Lucky Penny was great on Tuesday night; it was so nice to catch up with old friends and meet new ones. We had a really good turn-out.
- My bird kits did quite well at Kraftbomb, I sold 5. That's pretty good for a new product.
- I think I've organised my work time better, and it feels like I can spend more quality time with the boys.
And after getting some good advice from my Kraftbomb buddy and Etsy superstar, Karen, I've also updated my shop today. Have a look at my new pouches; I especially like this floral embroidery with mustard backing.