Saturday, September 26, 2009

Something new

With the help of my handy husband, I figured out how to use that little binder, and now I can show you something I've been planning to make for the last few months... Tiny rebound journals! I've included a pen in the photo to give you an idea of size, but they're just perfect for your shopping lists, to do lists, notes, whatever you want to carry around in your bag.

They're only available at the markets, so come and grab yours at Kraftbomb tomorrow!

7 comments:

Bam Bam Creative said...

I call dibs on the deer one! They look so great, you did an awesome job!

See you tomorrow =)

Ruby in the Dust said...

cool, I'll keep it for you Jessica!

The Devonport Craft Market / Cotton Kiwi said...

Fab! Steph and I are coming down to KB today so I'll be able to grab one.

Bam Bam Creative said...

and now I have it home after Kraftbomb today, I love it even more!

Bee said...

Oh SO cute!

Ruby in the Dust said...

Thanks guys! I'll have to look for some more tiny books, 'cause I've only got one left now.

Knitty Graffity said...

How cute! See you on Sunday