Thursday, September 3, 2009

Spring!!

It's been such a great week. Some reasons:

  • It's spring, the best time of the year! It's getting much warmer in the day, and our garden is full of flowers.
  • Lucky Penny was great on Tuesday night; it was so nice to catch up with old friends and meet new ones. We had a really good turn-out.
  • My bird kits did quite well at Kraftbomb, I sold 5. That's pretty good for a new product.
  • I think I've organised my work time better, and it feels like I can spend more quality time with the boys.

And after getting some good advice from my Kraftbomb buddy and Etsy superstar, Karen, I've also updated my shop today. Have a look at my new pouches; I especially like this floral embroidery with mustard backing.

5 comments:

Look Left Karen said...

Yay fabulous! The shop's looking sexy!
I am endeavouring to make it to the next LP
(Fred's school production clashed w. the last one)

Ruby in the Dust said...

Haha, sexy might be taking it a bit too far!! Would be great to see you at Lucky Penny :)

kimberlee said...

well done on all fronts, sounds like you have found your pace.
5 is really good for a new product! indeed!

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

oo that little purse looks like a beauty!

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

also! is there anyway I could purchase two little purses from your in the next few days? :) Sorry! Should have come to kraftbomb today but had a ridiculously sore stomach!