Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stupendous!

I made some superhero masks today, and after a few prototypes, the boys road tested them for me. I also had a go; Daniel still thinks Stupendous Mamma is a real superhero!

I've also been playing around with a new pouch pattern, and I'm pleased to say it's just great. It's a make-up pouch with some padding, and has a flat bottom to make it stand. This one's available in my etsy shop. The birds are also now available on Toggle, as well as Etsy, of course.
Now I'm going to pour myself a wine and wait for my girlfriends to arrive for our monthly catch-up, AKA book club. Have a great evening, all.

3 comments:

The Devonport Craft Market / TOTO said...

Very cool! Love the new masks! The boys are right. Stupendous Mamma is a real hero :o)

Kimberlee and Lies said...

Cute superheroes there. And i always love your puches you know that!
-Lies

Ruby in the Dust said...

Thanks ladies! :) the superheroes aren't too excited about the masks any more; they keep falling over their eyes.