Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Working holiday

I've had two very valuable work days this week. Since Daniel has started morning kindy, my crafting time has been reduced to 2 1/2 hour blocks twice a week. Yesterday and today, thanks to the wonderful Nazeera, I've had the chance to sit down and not only sew, but also make some new badges and mirrors and get some more books bound. Here are some pictures of my sewing:


Little felt pouches to be sold with my pocket mirrors.


Some beautiful embroidery pouches with upholstery fabric backs. You can see them at Sunday's Devonport Craft Market, 10 to 3.

It's still only September (just), but I'm starting to worry about the number of craft markets I've signed up for in the next 3 months. I have soooo much work to do, so I'd better get back to it...

(By the way, Nazeera is Joshua's daycare 'nana', and is looking after Daniel as well during the holidays.)

4 comments:

Bam Bam Creative said...

holy moly you have been busy! The embroidery purses look beautiful, can't wait to see them this Sunday!

Ruby in the Dust said...

thanks Jessica! see you Sunday :)

R.W. Scissors said...

I like the stack of pouches, very cheery and bright!

kimberlee said...

you are getting heaps done in those times, sometimes limitations just make us more efficient, right?