Saturday, October 24, 2009

Facebook...

I've always had a funny relationship with Facebook; on and off, probably too lazy to update everything, and too busy with this blog. But now I've decided to create a fan page, which you are welcome to join or not :). It's a good place to advertise markets and new products so that this blog doesn't become too business-like. That's the plan, anyway.

Ok, I'm off to do some more sewing for tomorrow's Kraftbomb. I'm so excited to go, it feels like this month has been terribly long and I need some crafty energy. See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kimberlee and Lies said...

Oh Heleen, you're a trooper! I'm so scared of facebook - I'm a technical disaster and never have time...
BUT I'm gonna see you tomorrow!!!!
Craftbomb yay!
-Lies

Ruby in the Dust said...

yay lies! I haven't seen you for so long, it will be great to catch up :)

WendyCarole said...

I have clicked