Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday again

Can you believe I spent about 5 hours today making these little pouches? And no, I didn't embroider them in that time, only chose the fabric, cut it out, spray glued the padding to the outer fabric, pinned and sewed in zips, tags and seams and turned them right side out. That's all. I so need a little sweat shop in my basement...


By the way, Lucky Penny was great last night. Read all about it here. If you don't know what I'm on about, come and meet us next month for a drink and meet a few creative types.

5 comments:

The Devonport Craft Market / Cotton Kiwi said...

Stunning!

Ruby in the Dust said...

Thanks Sarah!

worldsweetworld said...

Hey Heleen

I've been trying to email you, but maybe your old email address doesn't work anymore. Can you get in touch with me about an idea you submitted to World Sweet World months ago? Thanks!

Hannah
(at World Sweet World dot com)

Kimberlee and Lies said...

such little beauties, yeah I believe ya, little things are just as hard to make as big ones!
-Lies

Jesse said...

Yep, I can believe that! They look great, though - beautifully made.