Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm in Wellington and Australia!

Ok, I'm really in Auckland, you've got me. But my products have found their way into some lovely new places.

'Emma' is a gorgeous little shop in Berhampore, close to Island Bay in Wellington, where fashion designer Emma Wallace has her new workroom with a little shop selling some of her own pieces and some crafty treasures. Among these treasures you will find my brooches, mirrors, pouches and journals, yay! The address is 476 Adelaide Rd, Berhampore. I really like her clothes and I think my work will feel right at home there.

Muddkids is an Australian site selling organic baby wear and fair trade gifts, and now also my very sustainably-made journals. The ladies at Muddkids are very good at promoting their goods, and I've had a couple of write-ups so far, including this one today. Thanks Amy!

3 comments:

Bam Bam Creative said...

awesome news! Muddkids looks like an awesome site (hook me up! Haha, just kidding) very impressed m'lady, see you on Saturday! Hopefully we'll be close enough to have a good natter =)

P.S I still have to design something for the Christmas decorations, eek! Hopefully you won't be disappointed! ;)

Ruby in the Dust said...

yes, hoping for a good chat! I'm sure you know which decoration you'll be getting from me, hey :)

thea said...

Love the purses!!''

thea.
xx

(spoonfulzine)