Monday, November 9, 2009

Lined cane-handled bag Tutorial

Quite some time ago I made myself a new bag and it was so easy to make (yet confusing to figure out how to), that I thought I'd share the process. So I've finally had enough time (plus a good reason) to make one, and you can follow along and make your own. Here's the new one, a nappy bag for my friend Shannon, who is too busy getting ready for her new baby this week to read blogs, I hope :)


You can follow the tutorial here, of if you can't be bothered adding the lining, just follow these easy steps on Little Birdie Secrets.

Cane Handle Bag Tut

2 comments:

Zade Sanjay Ringer + Jasmine Hunter said...

Yay! She'll be able to use it now the little boy was born this morning : ) What a fab birth date too. 11/11

Ruby in the Dust said...

wow yes, didn't think of that!