Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Meet Miss Greta

I haven't had a chance to write about Saturday's Crafternoon Tea Market yet, I've been too busy with Christmas trees and all. If you haven't heard about it yet, it's a brand-spanking new craft market in Kingsland. Only 2 months old, but it's got great potential: it's in a really awesome location and it has very talented vendors. One of these is Jenny from Softings Repurposed, who makes beautiful dolls with hand-painted faces and fantastic outfits. Since I've been too busy to make any dolls for ages now, I had to have Miss Greta, who flirted with me from across the room. Wouldn't you fall for this stylish lady too?

2 comments:

The Devonport Craft Market / Cotton Kiwi said...

Gorgeous! We have 3 of those beautiful Softings dolls in our house. One for me and one for each of my girls. I love them!

Ruby in the Dust said...

lucky you guys!! they're very beautiful.