Friday, November 20, 2009

Pleased to meet you...

The Extra-Curricular launch last night was fun; I'm so glad I could go. I ate my fair share of cupcakes, caught up with a few of my crafty friends plus I managed to get numbers 2, 3 and 4 of 500; Kylie of Skipapple got number 1! I'm so honoured to be in the very first issue of what looks like the next big indie publication, and to be in such illustrious company as Melissa from Tiny Happy, the Kraftbomb ladies, Rachelle from Birdspoke, and so many more talented people. Well done Ellie; it's a gorgeous wee magazine and your hard work has really paid off. Just in case you can't get your own copy, I've got the PDF of my little article; you can read it here. But I strongly recommend getting one, there's a lot of very inspiring people in there...

ps: you can enlarge the page at the bottom if you want to read the article :)

Extracurricular magazine

2 comments:

Bee said...

Eeee! How exciting Heleen. I must pick up a copy :-)

Ruby in the Dust said...

thanks bee! you'll love the magazine, it's really gorgeous.