Thursday, December 10, 2009

Getting close...

I can't believe how Christmas always seems to sneak up on me, even though I started thinking about and planning for it around May this year! (It was really just the bird kits, I'm not really that organised...). We're taking a bit of time this weekend to go camping with a few friends, no I'm lying, quite a lot of our friends. It's an annual event and so much fun to get a camping trip in before Christmas.
Before I go I just want to share the last couple of ornaments I received this week, both decorated with buttons. The lavender-filled heart is from Amy and the button wreath is from Nicola in Dunedin. I've really enjoyed this swap; it's so great to look forward to those little parcels in the mailbox.
Finally, I made these stars for a friend who bought some felt birds from me last Christmas. Who knows, you might be able to make your own next year...

No comments: