Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ta-daaaaa!

I feel like telling the whole world, so please phone your mum for me: I've finished my gloves!! Pretty big occasion, you know. I even managed to complete the second one in time for the last afternoon light today, so here they are:
I wanted a bit of a challenge for my second knitting project, and it turned out to be just that. I had to learn how to knit in the round, do cables, picot cast-off and the thumb. In the end the tumb was probably the hardest, everything else I figured out with YouTube tutorials. Cables were the biggest surprise; who knew that something so complicated-looking could be so simple?
My two tips for these gloves (if you feel like knitting them too) would be: cast off the picot edge quite tightly or use smaller needles, and learn how to do the Magic Loop if you're scared of using 4 needles (although you'll still have to use them for the thumb). You can find the pattern here.

4 comments:

Nonavee said...

Those are too scary! Too difficult to make I mean!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Ruby in the Dust said...

Not really Nonnie! does anybody know how to remove this rubbish Chinese post??

Lies said...

Go Heleen, those are very nice gloves!!! I usually ignore these silly chinese posts but you can log into blogger and delete the comment if you can be bothered.