Friday, March 12, 2010

New and improved

A week or so ago I found the most beautiful old curtain in an op shop, and it's been eyeing me up ever since. No, of course it hasn't, it's me with the fabric infatuation. I've got lots of plans for it, but today a tiny piece of it became a little bag. It's made using the same pattern as the satchel tutorial you can find in the side-bar, which used to be very cryptic. I've decided to write it up into a proper tutorial, which is available for download on Scribd (free, of course). It shows how to make either a handbag or a satchel.

And since I have no use for this lovely little bag, it is now available in my shop.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

That fabric is so pretty!

Cat said...

OMG that fabric is sooooo gorgeous - I want it!

imba said...

That is nice fabric. What a find! It looks good as a bag, too.