Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Woolly

I've spent a fair bit of time recently restocking my supplies cupboard, and that means trawling the local op shops. Today I had such good luck, finding a big stash of Little Golden Books and a drawer full of what looks like handmade wooden circular knitting needles. I couldn't help myself, and got 3 pairs. One can never have too many of those, especially if every project you'd like to knit is done in the round... I've been knitting with bamboo needles, which I love, so I'm looking forward to trying out wooden ones. Here's my latest circular knit, by the way; the Scrumptious Neck Warmer pattern which I got on Ravelry.

And here's another stellar buy, one for the tea towel stash. It speaks for itself really...

5 comments:

Fancy! New Zealand Design Blog said...

BEST KIWIANA TEATOWEL. EVER! (Yes, that deserved Caps Lock)

Rose said...

That teatowel is awesome, love it!

R.W. Scissors said...

Hahaha! I laughed so much, esp. at "I Wool if Ewe Wool". Phonetic Kiwi! Plus, the knitting needles are a great score, very nice-looking objects they are :)

Cotton Kiwi said...

LOL. That's hilarious. Why would anyone ever get rid of that tea towel?! Love the neck warmer. Knitting in the round rocks!

Ruby in the Dust said...

i agree, it's worthy of caps lock!