Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One more week

The days are zooming past me this week; it's Wednesday already and it feels like I haven't done very much so far. I am working towards a few things at the same time: getting ready for Kraftbomb this Sunday, Daniel's 5th birthday next Thursday, combined party on Friday, Joshua's 3rd on Monday together with Daniel starting school. Pfew. So of course I'm hoping to do a huge amount in the next 7 days. Joshua's gift is the knitting in the previous post; here's a sneak peek at Daniel's:
Thank goodness I have some completed projects to show too. I'm so pleased with how these pouches turned out; they're padded and large enough to hold quite a bit of make-up or jewellery. They will be on my table on Sunday, together with the new crowns below. Can you see that I have a new pair of scissors? I have been wishing for a pair of scalloped scissors for the last couple of years, and finally got my hands on some, thanks to Luisa. I just had to try them out on my crowns, and am so happy with the effect. I love scallops, but just the lines, not the ones you eat.

4 comments:

Megan said...

wow you have got a busy week or 2 coming up. I love your pouches- the floral one is just gorgeous :)

Ruby in the Dust said...

thanks Megan! yes, May is always a very busy month for us, but even more so this year...

Miss Deb of Sock Monkey Headquarters said...

Oh wish I was going! Am loving the pouches, especially the one with cross stitch!

Ruby in the Dust said...

We miss you Deb! wish you could come for a little visit :)