Monday, June 28, 2010

They've arrived!

Here's Sophie, and meet the rest of the gang:

I am so happy to show you my latest product, which has literally been a couple of years in the making (but that's just because I think about things for ages before I get round to doing it...). It's a set of five notecards made with photos of my dolls taken by Jason from Shoot Studios in Parnell. The photos are beautiful; my product shot doesn't do them justice. I've always had an idea of how I wanted the cards to look, but lacking the necessary computer skills, I asked my friend Nonnie for some help. We spent hours getting the colours of the borders just right, and I'm so pleased with the result. I think the five cards look great together as a set, and I hope you do too. They're in my Etsy and Felt shops, and will be for sale as a set or individually at the Art and Craft Fair at the end of July.

No comments: