Monday, July 19, 2010

Frantic

The school holidays are over and as much as I enjoyed them, I was so glad to be back at work today. I haven't done any sewing over the last two weeks, which is a bit of a worry because I have to get ready for the Auckland Art and Craft Fair this Saturday. Apart from a few dolls, I'll have the doll notecards and some beautiful new pouches for sale. Which means I'll be burning the midnight oil this week, sewing those pouches and stuffing the cello envelopes...

If you don't know much about the Art and Craft Fair, here's the information. Remember that market visitors get $4 parking at Victoria St carpark (get your voucher at the fair), and there will be Eftpos facilities. It's going to be really amazing, I think our friends Jess and Kylie have done a wonderful job organising and promoting it, and have selected some very talented artists and crafters. Not your average craft market, people!

Have a good week everyone, and I will report back to show you the pouches when they're done, promise.

No comments: