Saturday, October 2, 2010

Girls

This week I've been sewing for the girls. Lacking my own, I take any opportunity I get to make cute little dresses for my friends' daughters and it just so happened I needed some gifts for two little sisters. I used this tutorial for the classic pillowcase dress; I like the elasticated front and back in this pattern. Sophia's was made with a very thin tablecloth; it will be so cool in summer.Katerina got a very special new fabric and even a few ruffles.And for another birthday tomorrow, Alissa will get a pencil case made with my new fabric. I like it so much, I'm off to go and make a few more for my end-of-year craft market stash.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Ohhh cute! I love dresses! (and your print is fab! well done) see you at Lucky Penny

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous dresses Heleen! Lucky little lasses : )
jaz

Ruby in the Dust said...

thanks Jaz and Anna! I'd love to make some more...