Thursday, October 28, 2010

Printed v2

Introducing the new and improved 'In the neighbourhood' screenprint, available in deep red, grass green and teal. Visit the cutest neighbourhoood filled with houses, snails, cats, birds and bunting. It's available as panels about 70 cm wide x 60cm high, and printed on a very fine linen, a slightly heavier linen and quilting-weight cotton. I won't have time to make anything out of it before Saturday, so these will be available on my table as Really Fat Quarters. I'll add a few to my shop next week, but for now, it's over and out until early November. Have a great weekend; I know I will!

5 comments:

Janine said...

I loved your stall at craft 2.0 I bought an Uncle Arthur Journal. It was a blast from my past and my parents had bought some of these for us as children. I had to giggle when I saw them on your table. Thanks for the giggle and the memory.

Ruby in the Dust said...

thanks Janine! I hope your journal brings you lots more giggles, and important lessons of course :)

zhussein said...

Hi Janine,

where can I buy these gorgeous fabrics? And how much it costs for a metre?

Ruby in the Dust said...

Thanks so much for your interest :) I've just listed some on Etsy, more to follow. Email me if you’re in NZ and I can give you price and postage in NZ$.

Ruby in the Dust said...

this is my shop, by the way:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/rubyinthedustnz