Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sewsewsew

I think I thrive under pressure (which is really a nice way to say I'm normally lazy!), and so today I finished 9 more pouches and started a top for Jacqui's Clothes for Mum Challenge over at the Hazelnuts blog. The pressure is that Craig and I are off to Wellington on Friday for a long weekend of Craft 2.0, Leonard Cohen (!!!) and lots of good food and coffee. Before I go I hope to do another post on the fabric panels I picked up today that will also be on my table on Saturday.
Which means I need to go and fold some fabric now...

3 comments:

Polka Dot Daze said...

They are all gorgeous!
Yes I absolutely thrive under pressure, you know where this is heading right?

Polka Dot Daze said...

PS have fun in Wellington.

Rachael Brown Photography said...

I have just discovered you - and I am IN LOVE with those purses!!!! Where do you sell them so I can get my hands on one!!! Pretty please!