Thursday, November 4, 2010

Covered

I'm trying very hard to make up for lost sewing time this week. I have a market on this Saturday and I've been making lots of childrens' products: tails, crowns, little bags and cushion covers from my fabric. Here's one; they're backed with contrasting fabric and close with an invisible zip. Tomorrow I have a whole day of sewing and I'm sure tomorrow night will be a late one.

I'm really looking forward to the fair as I've heard great things about it, so if you're around, bring the kids and make a day of it. It's at the Michael Park School in Ellerslie, 55 Amy St; between 9.30 and 3. It's a Rudolf Steiner school and sounds like a wonderful place to look for handmade products, gifts, baking, and fun stuff for children. Click here if you need directions or more information.

3 comments:

the textured leaf said...

Alas im over in oz but I wish you all the best, :)

Ruby in the Dust said...

thanks so much :)

melissa said...

yep- good luck heleen!
i'm so glad you had a fab time in wellington- i loved finding out all about here on your blog!