Monday, November 1, 2010

Crafty 2.0

Craig and I returned from a wonderful long weekend in Wellington this afternoon. We left on Friday from a balmy Auckland and despite reading the weather forecast that morning, I was totally unprepared for the cold wind that greeted us on the other side. It felt like we'd gone back in time and it was winter again!

Here we are at my table at Craft 2.0 on Friday night, and a few close-ups of my table in the following photos.


The market was fantastic fun; I met so many new people and caught up with some old friends, had great feedback about my work and made some good new connections. And of course I made a bit of money too, which is great considering I've spent almost everything in my craft account on materials for the next couple of months! Thanks to everyone who came by my table for a chat or a purchase, and thanks to Sue for organising another very successful market.
I ran out of light today, so I'll do a post tomorrow with some photos of the treasures I brought back. There's something old, something new and something new made out of something old.

1 comment:

Freedom Creative said...

Your stall looks great! I'm sad that I didn't get a chance to see it for real and meet you. Glad to hear you had a good time though!
Emma :)