Thursday, November 18, 2010

Facelift

I've been playing around with my blog over the last couple of days and now I think I'm happy with it. The new header is something I created way back when I first opened my Etsy shop, and I never got round to using it. Things were looking a bit boring around here, so I went looking for it and now I think my blog looks all sparkly and new.

Speaking of sparkly and new, my sister-in-law and great friend Lesley, has started her own blog. She's very creative and full of great ideas, plus a very eloquent lady, so I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Finding Time. Welcome to the blog world, Lesley!


Finally, I have a couple of satchels left over from my previous market, and because there's no space on my Kraftbomb table, they're now in my Etsy shop. They're nice and sturdy, made of denim and upcycled belts (this one's a yellow karate belt) with my print on the flap. Best part is that they're lined with a scotchguarded fabric, so should stay nice and clean!

4 comments:

happygoknitty said...

I like it! :)

nzgreenbuttons said...

I love that bright yellow belt! very cool. Of course though, your beautiful fabric is the best part

lesleywebb said...

Nice facelift! Love it.

How sweet of you to mention me too... I should crack on to some more posts this week in case I have any more visitors.

x

Anna said...

Fab! Love the new look- very sleek!