Friday, December 10, 2010

To the fair


As you might already know, the Auckland Art and Craft Fair is on tomorrow. If you happen to stop by and I'm not coherent or looking like I might do with a lie-down under the table, please excuse me. It's because this week in my little sweatshop I've made about 20 of these pouches, 10 keyring pouches, 12 patchwork cards, two big linen tote bags, knitted a little bunny and packed 16 felt kits. Hopefully this is the last big sewing session before I start making my own Christmas presents...

Anyway, this pouch, complete with its own applique pocket, will be on my table tomorrow at the Aotea Centre. The Fair starts at 11 and runs until 4, which gives everyone enough time to do some Christmas shopping before heading out to a barbecue or in my case, our 11th wedding anniversary dinner! Come say hi if you're there :)

2 comments:

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

I feel the same!! See you tomorrow! xx

Lesley said...

Oh I hope you have a good day tomorrow! Might pop along : )