Friday, February 18, 2011

Ruby's Emporium

As you may know, I have a tendency to go op shopping. A lot. And of course often I can't help myself and end up walking out with things I don't really need but just can't leave behind. It's getting a bit silly in my craft room, so I thought I'd better make some space by selling some of my treasures. Ruby's Emporium is the place where you will find beautiful, mostly useful vintage items from my stash. I'll keep updating it when I get a chance, but I managed to make a start today. There's still lots of wrapping paper, greeting cards and haberdashery galore to make it to the shop, but that will have to wait. It's weekend! Have a good one :)

5 comments:

Annie B said...

Well done Heleen - I know how hard it is to let go of lovely stuff. I have also been having a sort through my workroom ( must be something in the air) but just when I was making some space, a whole load of fabric has arrived & taken over my home as well as my workroom !

Lesley said...

I love how you've styled that second pic - lots of vintage temptation there!

Cat said...

Good for you! Great idea, I have been trying to sort through my stuff too, have been selling on TM, but good idea to open a new shop on etsy - hope it goes well!

Ruby in the Dust said...

I have to do some sort of a destash; I've got way too much fabric and bits and pieces so the shop and the quilt are two things I thought of doing.

imba said...

Great idea! I so need to de-stash also. What a great way to go about it! Looks beautiful.