Monday, April 11, 2011

On sale

I made a little satchel for my nephew Adam the other day, and it looked so cute I had to make a few more. I made them with a generous front pocket for treasures and special toys, and the inside is big enough to hold a snack, a book and some pens and even more treasures. I've listed a couple on Felt and two on Etsy.




As you can see, I've used my Neighbourhood print for the pocket. I'm having a sale on my remaining fabric panels in my Etsy shop and have also listed a few cushion covers made with the same fabric there. I'm very excited about some new designs that will be screen-printed later this week, and need to make space for those. I'm doing them in different colours, so this is your last chance to get the teal and green fabrics before they're gone forever.

No comments: