Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy birthday Kraftbomb!

I can't believe Kraftbomb is 3 this month! Happy birthday old friend :) And happy birthday Ruby in the Dust too! My first market was 3 years ago too; the awesome Craftwerk market that used to be held in St Kevin's Arcade on K'Rd. Anna and I had a little spot in the dark downstairs by the Wine Cellar and I for one had no idea what to expect. Now I'm a bit of an old hand at this market thing and am doing two this weekend. Tonight I'll come full circle at St Kevin's; Karla from Kraftbomb has organised a fun night market in conjunction with BFM's B Street event. The market is open to everyone, while the gigs are only for those with B cards.

See you there between 5 and 9. Alleluja cafe will be open late if you need a drink and a bite between shopping.
Tomorrow is time for Kraftbomb; can't wait to catch up with my crafty friends and see what's new. I have some spiffy new bunting for my display, fresh for Spring. Have a great weekend and catch some sun if you can!


1 comment:

Anna said...

Have fun at the markets!! Can't believe that its been 3 years of kraftbomb!!