Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wellington-bound

I'm so excited about this weekend.  Craig and I will be footloose and child-free in the capital, hanging out at the cafes and second-hand clothing shops on Cuba St, staying out late and sleeping in, you get the idea... 


But mostly we'll be there for Craft 2.0 of course! 2.0 is always so much fun and a great reason to visit Wellington and meet some new people.  This market will be held in a new venue though, not at the New Dowse but at the Chaffers Dock Building in Herd St in the city;  Saturday between 10 and 4.  Please come and say hi if you're around :) 

I am also happy to announce that I've had some more fabric screen-printed and there is a full range available at the Holland Rd Yarn Company in Petone. I will also have some on my table on Saturday, together with some new pocket mirrors, key-chain pouches, covered buttons and everything else I can fit into my trolley case. 

Later!

4 comments:

Make-do Mum said...

'childfree.' Lovely! Have an awesome time! I'll try and drag the family down to have a look!

Ruby in the Dust said...

thanks Emma! it would be nice to see you there :)

Nicky said...

hi Heleen - was neat to meet you at Craft 2.0 and get one of your lovely crowns. Hope you had a wonderful relaxing time in Wellington!

Ruby in the Dust said...

Hi Nicky, thanks for buying the crown! I hope it gets lots of wear :)