Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I've been labeled, again!


The postie has been busy around our place this week, bringing me two special parcels in the last couple of days.  I got some more fabric from Spoonflower, which I'll list after the holidays because, you know, it's crazy days at the moment.  


The woven labels are from Fancyweaver, and I totally LOVE them.  I am very impressed with the service and quality, and free shipping from Hong Kong.  Here's a previous post I wrote about them. I can't wait to sew them into some new things, one of which is a custom order I should be doing right now...



3 comments:

clare said...

These are TOTALLY gorgeous.

Jacqui said...

I love them! The layout is wonderful.

Ruby in the Dust said...

thanks; I'm so happy with them. It's my clever sister-in-law Lesley who gave me the idea for the layout. Works so well.