Monday, December 12, 2011

A last-minute sale

Now that I've finished all my markets for the year, I thought I'd have a little sale on my Felt Heart and Bird Kits. It's a simple project and suitable for adults or children from about 8 or so; the only things you need are a pair of scissors and the time to make them. 



They're on Felt if you're a NZ shopper, and Etsy for international orders, although the latter may not arrive until after Christmas.  But then, they look good all year round; look at his gorgeous garland that Claire made with the hearts for example.  


Ok, enough of the hard sell.  Have a lovely week!

2 comments:

clare said...

thanks for the link heleen! you make such gorgeous kits!! i had such fun doing mine :)

Ruby in the Dust said...

thanks Clare, you did a great job too!