Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Winding down

I'm really looking forward to this Saturday because it's time for the Auckland Art and Craft Fair again! I've got a table there, so please come and say hi if you're around.  If you've never been, it's a great place to find high quality NZ art, craft and design in one place.  Well worth going if you're not too booked up this weekend.

Speaking of being booked up, I am getting that way, so this will be my last market for the year.  I have quite a few wholesale and custom orders to try to fit in before Christmas, so 'winding down' really just refers to my market presence, not my head space!  Hope to see you on Saturday...

2 comments:

bunnyeatsdesign said...

Oops, I saw this too late. I hope you had a lovely day on Saturday. I bought a few things for Christmas presents and it took all of my willpower not to buy presents for myself. There was so much cool stuff.

Ruby in the Dust said...

thanks so much; I did :) It was so much fun and you're right, what good quality work there was!