Thursday, May 31, 2012

Packing

Just a couple of pictures from today. Firstly, my quilt sandwich and enormous hoop that I'm taking down to Wellington tomorrow. I am so giddy with excitement when I look at this piece of fabric and think of all the rows of bright hand-stitches that will eventually decorate it! This is for the hand-quilting class I'm doing on Sunday morning with Kathy Doughty.

A little pile of lucky travelers who will be making the journey with me. These girls will be my models for one of the workshops I'm teaching, 'Make your own doll'.  I've also made some super-cute pillowcase dresses which I'll post if I have time tomorrow.  They are for my 'Take one pillowcase' workshop, all hosted at Te Papa this weekend for Handmade 2012.  I can't wait for a whole weekend of crafting and socializing with creative friends; come and say hi if you're there :)

1 comment:

littleminx said...

Gorgeous - hope it goes well (and so jealous!) x