Friday, November 2, 2012

Garden


Last, but not the least, is the garden.  Click on the photo to enlarge it and you will see many little stitches and beads that make this one a true sampler: there is a tiny bit each of chain stitch, running stitch, back stitch, fly stitch, fern stitch, lazy daisy and even a few French knots if you like to push the boat out. Of course you can choose to use more beads and do the lot in back stitch! 

I love drawing quirky little flowers and this was a natural design choice for me.  I wanted an understated garden to go with the lovely little house and used the flowers both here and in the 'Home' design.  

And that is the end of my story :) I'm so curious to see which design will be the most popular, as everybody I've shown them to has had a clear favourite and so far there's been no pattern! 

1 comment:

Cat said...

This is simply gorgeous
I am so glad I've found your blog via KMB